Calendar of Events
Look Good Feel Better For Women Facing Cancer
FREE Program designed for women dealing with hair loss sand skin changes from chemotherapy and radiation.
Feb. 20 | May 15 | August 21 | November 13
For more information or to register, please call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345.
Cummins Engine Easter Toy Drive
Entire month of March 2017.
NATIONAL ROBOTICS WEEK 2017
GIRL TALK: Is Gynecologic Surgery in Your Future? Attend our free seminar.
Learn about available treatment and surgical options for endometrosis & hysterectomy
Key Note Speaker: Thomas Andrews, MD, credentialed gynecologic robotic surgeon
Thursday, April 13, 6 p.m., UPMC Chautauqua WCA Auditorium, 207 Foote Ave., Jamestown, NY
Karen Glosser Photography Exhibit, "Reflections on Lake Erie"
Persell Middle School Robot Class Presents: LEGO Robot Exhibit
Enjoy Healthy Strawberry Shortcake Dessert!
First 50 guests receive free make-up bag. Questions? Call 716-664-8614
- UPMC Chautauqua WCA Gynecology Services
- UPMC Chautauqua WCA Robotic Surgery Team
- UPMC Chautauqua WCA Bariatric Center
- UPMC Chautauqua WCA Ultrasound and Mammography Team
- Sign-Up for Diabetes Prevention Work-shop in May
- Take the free Sleep Evaluation Test
- Make Your Wishes Known: Preparing Advance Health Care Directives w/Mary Bosek
- Mindfulness Tips w/Trish McClennan
- UPMC Chautauqua WCA Auxiliary Presents: Easter Candy & Gift Sale (proceeds benefit your hospital)
- Gardening Ideas, Tips, and Inspiration Presented by Master Gardeners
For information or to make a donation to our support our events that benefit UPMC Chautauqua WCA, please contact Megan Barone, UPMC Chautauqua WCA Director of Development, at (716) 664-8423 or e-mail, Megan.Barone@wcahospital.org.