Chemical Dependency & Outpatient Mental Health Programs
The UPMC Chautauqua WCA Inpatient Chemical Dependency and Outpatient Chemical Dependency and Mental Health Programs have been serving the Chautauqua County community for more than 25 years. Located in Jamestown, New York, our care provides the opportunity and supportive environment for individuals to receive confidential, compassionate, professional care. We deliver personalized care that focuses on the individual’s strengths and the important people in his/her life. Warmth, empathy and discretion are the foundation of our programs, provided in a safe and caring environment.
Our philosophy is to provide high-quality assessment and treatment. We combine evidenced-based treatment with the specialized skills necessary in caring for the recovering individual and their family.
The Inpatient Chemical Dependency Program functions as a sub-acute care, 13-bed, intensive inpatient facility. Length of stay is governed by severity of illness and is typically one month. We use appropriate pharmaceutical intervention and therapy tailored to the individual’s needs.
Our goal is to provide the opportunity and supportive environment for individuals to receive confidential, compassionate, professional care along the road to recovery. Treatment is personalized taking into consideration the unique needs and characteristics of the individual. This includes someone who may need mental health and chemical dependency/addiction care.
Chemical dependency/drug addiction causes a progressive and relentless degradation of the impaired individual’s family life, community involvement, finances, spiritual and emotional health, physical health, and work performance. Our treatment programs provide a positive atmosphere of support and fellowship to help individuals on the journey to recovery and well-being.
Family members are included in the rehabilitation process as they play an important role in a patient’s continuous recovery as well as for their own well being.
- Inpatient 13 bed individualized program
- Outpatient Program (includes Spanish language programming)
|UPMC Chautauqua WCA
207 Foote Avenue, 4th Floor, 4B Unit
Phone: (716) 664-8620
|Jones Memorial Health Center
Outpatient Chemical Dependency & Mental Health
51 Glasgow Avenue
Phone: (716) 664-8641
|Dunkirk Health Center
338 Central Avenue, Suite 240
Phone: (716) 363-0018
Why Choose UPMC Chautauqua WCA?
- Spanish Language Programming
- Team Approach
- Programs include Chemical Dependency & Outpatient Mental Health
- Personalized Treatment Plan/individualized length of stay
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Medication Management
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Family Therapy (both individual and group sessions)
- Outpatient services for family members
- Immediate appointment for an individual in crisis
- Continuity of care: Inpatient & Outpatient
- Linkage to self help support groups
- Relapse Prevention
- We make the referral and insurance process easy
Our qualified professional team includes:
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Licensed Social Workers
- Credentialed Alcoholism, Mental Health & Substance Abuse Counselors
- Recreation Therapist
- Registered Dietitians
- Registered Nurses & support staff
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Office Of Mental Health
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
For more information phone (716) 664-8620, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.