At UPMC Chautauqua WCA, our psychology physician and psychology clinicians and support team provides direct consultation services to patients and their care providers in a confidential atmosphere. Treatment is personalized taking into consideration unique needs and characteristics of the patient.
- Clinical Psychologist
- Director of Psychology
- Clinical Specialists
All referrals are physician based except those services provided by a facility contract. We will need a prescription from your physician.
NOTE: If your insurance is Independent Health, your primary care physician must complete an insurance referral.
The UPMC Chautauqua WCA Psychology Program services toddlers, youths, teens, adults, seniors, and families. Our services include:
- Mental Health Assessment and Treatment
- Trauma - Coping with traumatic events for children and adults
- Attention Deficit Disorder for adults and children
- Depression for adults and children
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks for adults and children
- Behavior Plans
- Toilet Training Problems
- Pain Management Techniques
- Head Trauma
- Alzheimer Disease and Recovery From Strokes
- Obsessions and Compulsions
- Learning, Cognitive and Developmental Disorders
- Fire Setting Risk Assessments
We are committed to completing your psychological assessment in a timely manner. This may require multiple appointments. The number of sessions may vary according to your unique personal situations. We do not prescribe medication.
Contact Psychology Services
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
For Crisis Intervention
If we cannot be reached, please call Crisis Services at